Digital has transformed insurance over recent years and this is set to continue. We track digital best practice and trends and share this insight via a number of services and reports.
[New] Benchmarking top Insurers
In Autumn 2020 we're launching a new service with partners Altus that will benchmark the digital capabilities of top UK Insurers and showcase their digital journeys. Service features at launch;
- Digital maturity league table for Top 20 UK Insurers
- Capability scoring by product category, lifecycle stage and Insurer
- Initial focus on General Insurance - Household & Motor product categories
- Digital journey showcase (new business only at launch)
The scope of the content will grow over time. Service is ideal for commercial leads, in-house digital teams and vendors servicing the sector. To register your interest email email@example.com
[Report] Growth & Innovation In Insurance
Our latest report on Growth & Innovation in the Insurance Sector was published in early 2020 and is based on a survey of 150 leaders across Insurers, MGAs, Insurtechs and Brokers. The 30-page report provides detailed insights, charts and commentary on the following:
- Growth ambitions for all segments
- Growth drivers & blockers
- Importance of innovation and how defined
- Digital readiness and key technologies
Click here to get a free copy of the report - instant access, no form to complete
Insurtechs and MGAs are most bullish about revenue growth, both targeting over 20% both with a bog focus on expanding distribution.
66% of all insurance businesses see New Products as key to driving growth.
Only 38% of insurance businesses feel digitally ready. Over 41% cite technology as their biggest blocker to business growth.
70% of insurance businesses say innovation is key to their current business plans. See how they define innovation.
Talk with our consultancy team on 020 7099 6370