What personal data we collect
We collect personal data when you browse our site and when you submit a form. This information is used to help us connect you with the right service, to inform our online advertising and to analyse how visitors use our site.
The personal data we collect from you when you submit a form:
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- IP address;
- Geographical location;
- Browser version;
- Internet service provider;
- your browsing history of the content you have visited on our site, including information on how you were referred to our site via another website or advertising campaign;
- details of your device, for example, the unique advertising ID.
The types of personal information you provide to us may include material comprising sensitive personal data under the Data Protection Act 2018, including information on your racial or ethnic origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, any trade union activity you are or have been involved in, your physical or mental health or condition, your sexual life, the commission of any offences by you or any proceedings relating to a criminal offence. We will never ask for any of this information. Where comments or posts are used on the Website information of this type submitted by you will be used only to display the comment or post that you submit.
How we collect personal data
We collect personal data when you:
- Complete a Contact form;
- Complete a Demo Request form;
- Sign up to join our Mailing List for marketing communications;
- Complete a Price Enquiry form;
- Access our site through cookies and other similar technology;
- When you contact us via email, social media, or similar technologies or when you mention us on social media.
Why we use your personal data
We use personal data collected through our site for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To contact you when you have submitted an enquiry form about our services. We also use the personal data for related internal administrative purposes - such as our accounting and records - and to make you aware of any changes to our services.
- To send marketing communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law.
- To personalise our services, remembering your settings, displaying personalised advertising as well as measuring how effective our online adverts are, recognising you when you sign in on different devices and tailoring our marketing communications based on what you read on our site.
- To carry out marketing analysis, for example we look at what you have viewed on our site and what products and services you have viewed to better understand what your interests and preferences are, and to improve our marketing by making it more relevant to your interests and preferences.
- To improve our marketing communications, we use a similar technology to cookies to confirm whether you have opened a marketing email or clicked on a link in the email.
- For statistical purposes such as analysing the performance of our site and to understand how visitors use them.
- To respond to your queries and to resolve complaints.
- To display of any comments or posts that you submit and contacting you regarding responses to those comments or posts.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
You agree to the use of your personal data you have provided to us for the above purposes. If we wish to use your personal data you have provided to us for new or different purposes, other than for which it was originally supplied, we will request your written permission first. You agree that if we transfer ownership or management of the Website or Pancentric Digital to a third party we may also transfer your personal data or other personal data you have provided to us, including all sensitive personal data and any other information about you to such third party, provided such third party agrees to observe this policy.
The Website makes it clear at the point of submission where information will be available for others to view. Where the Website makes this clear, you consent to all use and dissemination of the information via the Website. Specifically, your personal data and sensitive personal data will be available online if you include any such data in items uploaded to the Website. You hereby consent to this use of your personal data as described above. With regard to any sensitive personal data (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018) which we collect from you, upon submission of any items including such data through the Website, you hereby expressly consent to our processing of such sensitive personal data for the purpose of the inclusion of that sensitive personal data on the Website.
Grounds for using personal data
We will only use your personal data where we have a legal ground to do so. We determine the legal grounds based on the purposes for which we have collected and used your personal data. In every case, the legal ground will be one of the following:
- Consent: For example, where you have provided your consent to receive marketing emails from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time. In the case of marketing emails you can withdraw your consent by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- Our legitimate interests: Where it is necessary for us to understand our visitors, promote our services and operate our site efficiently. For example, we will rely on our legitimate interest when we analyse what content has been viewed on our site, so that we can understand how they are used. It is also in our legitimate interest to carry out marketing analysis to determine what products and services may be relevant to the interests of our users. You can opt out from having your personal data used for marketing analysis by removing your cookies from your browser or by submitting a Subject Access Request to us.
- Performance of a contract with you (or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you): For example, where you have purchased a product from us and we need to use your contact details and payment information in order to process your order and deliver your product.
- Compliance with law: In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to use or keep your personal data.
Security of personal data
Transmission of data and information via the Website is not a secure or encrypted transmission method for sending your personal data, unless otherwise indicated on the Website. Accordingly, your attention is drawn to the fact that any information and personal data carried over the Internet is not secure. Information and personal data may be intercepted, lost, redirected, corrupted, changed and accessed by other people.
As an ISO/IEC 27001 certified organisation we set strict security standards once we have received your personal data
- to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data;
- to protect your personal data against unauthorised processing, accidental loss, damage or destruction;
- to maintain accuracy.
Where possible we will use security software and physical, electronic, and managerial processes to ensure the security of your personal data.
Who we share your personal data with
We do not share your personal data and it is not passed to anyone outside our organisation unless required by law or expressly agreed by you. Cookie data pertaining to yourself maybe collected and shared with our third party advertiser Google Adwords to inform our marketing activities based on your behaviour on our site but this information is purely based on your geolocation, device and browsing history.
How long we keep your personal data
Subject Access Rights
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, we have to provide you, as a “data subject” with a readable copy of all personal data which we may hold about you, within 40 days of receiving your written request for us to provide it. Evidence or proof of your identity (for example, a copy of your passport, driver's licence or current bills) will be required. It is both in our interest and yours to store and process accurate personal data. If the data we hold about you is inaccurate in any way, where appropriate, you may have your personal data corrected by us on request by having it:
- and/or erased.
Please contact us to update any of your personal data or to request access to your personal data using the form on the contact page. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data based on the exemptions set out in the Data Protection Act 2018, but if we do refuse we will give reasons for our refusal and allow you to challenge our decision.
Third Party Websites
Automatic Collection of Data